AUTOMATIC CELL INSERTION MACHINE
The domestic first manufacturer developing the first automatic full-shelling assembly line It is used for cell transferring piece laser welding of power battery, and it is a full-automatic assembling, positioning and welding, post-welding dust removal, automatic glue exchange, rubberizing, lead folding and shaping, it has modular design of whole machine, good maintainability and strong compatibility.
- To fix standard positioning welding and remove dust, guaranteeing welding effect;
- To protect cover positioning transferring piece, guaranteeing welding accuracy;
- Two glue disks for feeding and automatic exchange of glue disk, improving production efficiency;
- To use sliding block mobile carrier, reducing ash caused by friction;
- Automatic shaping after lead folding, guaranteeing quality;
- Modular design, convenient for dismounting and remodeling.
- PPM(speed): ≥12PPM (dedusting time ≥3S.);
- Measuring system GR&R (transferring piece laser welding) ≤10%;
- Laser continuous welding speed: 130mm/s, laser head movement speed: 110~150mm/s, actual speed display resolution: 1mm/s, movement velocity fluctuation ＜2%;
- Equipment dimension: 5300mm×2700mm×2200 mm。