Mechanical Engineer Discussed personally 元
- Shenzhen|| ||
- 1-3 years
- Junior high school
- Full time
Description of position:
1.Automatic equipment, mechanical aspects of the project plans, structures, drawings made;
2. Assist the assembly and after-sales department to assemble and debug the equipment;
3 .Responsible for project mechanical technical problem analysis and follow up;
4. Provide electrical, software, assembly process required technical data (action sequence diagram, assembly drawing, etc.);
5. Complete the technical documents audit and make;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical design, manufacture and automation;
2. Above 3 years working experience in non-standard automation equipment;
3. Skilled use of Solidworks, Office software;
4. The lithium industry experience is preferred.