Laser cutting application engineer
1. Learning and mastering customer processes;
2. According to the need to complete the sample proofing and process testing tasks;
3. Follow up the production schedule and debugging of equipment;
4. Customer site installation, commissioning, customer service and theoretical training.
1. College degree or above, major in physics, material science, optics, etc.;
2. Familiar with laser cutting process, more than 1 years of laser processing materials application experience;
3. Will use CAD, CAM and other graphics software;
4. Good working attitude, adapt to business trip and overtime;
5. Excellent graduates are also available.